Monday, February 20, 2006

Welcome to my Blog!


Hello Everyone!
Welcome to the blog of my Peace Corps Journey to the Republic of Armenia! I will be posting messages on this site throughout my PC service, updating you all on the facets of a new chapter in my life. Access to internet while in Armenia will be challenging depending on the actual area in which I will be serving. I will find more information about my specific placement area towards the end of April. All necessary information about Armenia can be found in the links to the right. Lastly, I will be updating this blog until I depart on June 3rd. I will post my contact information once received :)

Thanks for being apart of my new journey! :) Please save this site under "My Favorites" and check it out once in a great while...
Cheers,
Syd